We Speak Methadone (and buprenorphine)

A NAMA Recovery Forum for Medication Assisted Treatment patients, family and advocates. (Issues or Questions about registration and/or the forum? Email zac@tnmethadone.org OR sapphirematthews@gmail.com)
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Re: COLORS of pages on forum YIKES !
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:40 pm 

I sent a text to Joyce,it was uplifting,or so I thought. She hollered at me so it wont be me asking her,thats for sure..... :mrgreen:
It was right after you and I had spoke Zac and I mentioned something to her about past yrs with CRC Health and Hershman and his croonies....Remember the story I told you about how we,Carolyne Miranda and myself had been invited to a Regional Board Meeting and at that time we took them serious only to be told a day before it had been cancelled and only due to me writing to them to make sure about times and such only to be informed it had been cancelled. So Tony and Walter may have a good rapport with them,but it seems they do not give Women in their field the same respect. Guess she forgot about that and how long has it been since Tony Scro was with Us????

I'm done ranting now...lol

Peace Out

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:49 pm 
Oh lordy... she didn't snap because you asked her about checking the html at the top of the forum, did she??? Because I sent an email to her (I CC'd you) asking her to check it & see if she could straighten it out when she has time earlier today - not long after your post about someone with HTML skills having to do it. Oh well - If we get yelled at we can handle it. We've all yelled at each other at some point in the past too, and look: We're all great friends nonetheless!! 8-)

Anyway - We'll see what happens. I haven't gotten a reply from her. You'd think we'd ALL be in GREAT MOODS considering CRC, the largest chain in the country, has effectively stopped Feetoxes & is allowing patients to make payment arrangements that work for THEM (the patients) and continue treatment! Kudos to CRC Health Group!! I've got hopes that the current corporate leadership WILL make a positive difference in patients' lives! And they BETTER give women equal respect!!!! Or THAT will be my NEXT letter! ha. :lol:

Love ya-
Zac

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:35 pm 

No,it had nothing to do with the forum,but how CRC Health ,mainly Hershmann and his croonies never really worked with us. Ok...What I heard from Walter was a bit different then what Joyce says...I explained all this in my other post.

So,still no word from Nan to see how this is on her eyes. :ugeek:

Peace Out

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:49 pm 
HEY NAN!!!

CAN YOU SEE THIS?!!!!

LoL!! 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:29 am 

Zac,
Does jw know you are calling her Queen" of HTML/ java ? Being the Queen Bee of NAMA R is enough work w/o the computer stuff added.
Ha a real goofy scene just crossed my mind [probably I shouldn't write this but wtf]
Could you picture back 40+ years ago...... jw and Walter being the Prom Queen & Prom King at the same high school ? :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

and Rokki since tomorrow is Oct. 1 Remember to be easy on the new colors for the new month. this past month was easy on the eyes THANK YOU !!

Sorry I did not see the posts to me about the colors until this a.m. /I am still figuring my way around the new WSM&B board

this is great color whaaat comes tomorrow? a surprise ! ??

Nan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:35 am 

Well it did preview for about 24 hrs,not by me. Some little Elf came in and messed with the admin board without letting me know... Thats a big No No round these parts.. :mrgreen:

It should be very easy on your eyes Dear Nan. Am so looking forward to seeing ya in Nov,My Dear...;)

The picture that brought to mind was way tooo funny I want you to know....LMAO

Peace Out

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:38 am 
LOLOL!!! That is too hilarious NAN!! Ha ha.. And the scary thing is that it was REALLY easy for me - and I'd say for Prez too - to envision exactly that image of them donning their crowns at the prom... lol.

I hope these colors are working for you - I like this theme myself, but the main reason I really like it (truth time) is because it is SUPER easy for me to use on my mobile device... so I can check in to the forum really easy even if I'm not sitting at my computer on this theme... Some of the others were hard to do that with. When I saw that it was more compatible (for whatEVER reason I don't know) with my mobile web browser I was SOLD! ha ha.

Can't believe it's already October! Halloween will be here before we know it... Then Thanksgiving... Then Hanukkah and Christmas! GEEBUS! And Can you believe 2014 is on the doorstep? Time just flies more and more as the years go by it seems.

xo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:29 am 
We have come full circle back around to the colors that originally inspired this post by Nan! Which makes me think about Nan... How are you my dear? I think I'm going to give you a call today.....

zt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:18 pm 

I have been trying to get a hold of her since her Son left that msg on the Chapter list. I was getting busy signals or just ringing off the hook...I tried calling yesterday morning and it just rang and rang. I don't have her cell phone # and I am REALLY WORRIED to say the least so if ANY one hears from her please have her contact me or Joyce....ME,Really...I worry so much..

Love You Nan...;)

Rok