We Speak Methadone (and buprenorphine)

A NAMA Recovery Forum for Medication Assisted Treatment patients, family and advocates. (Issues or Questions about registration and/or the forum? Email zac@tnmethadone.org OR sapphirematthews@gmail.com)
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: New Members Trying to Register With This Forum
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:28 am 
Administrator

Hi Guys

When people are trying to register to be able to post etc, please can they make sure that they are not using any software that 'blocks' people from seeing what IP address you're coming from. Also please can people make sure to use an IP address from the country they reside in, not to use one from another country to mask their location.

If people do either of those things, there are more than likely to not get accepted for membership, as it's 99.9% of the time, users outside of the US/Canada/UK that are the ones constantly trying to spam the board.

It's very hard work trying to keep on top of it all, so if you could do this one thing for us, it would make life a lot easier, and mean that the genuine posters will get through a lot easier.

The email you use to register also makes a big difference, if it's a load of gobbledegook, we often think that you're not a 'real' person, and are a spambot or something like that, and therefore the account does not get activated.

Thanks for your co-operation in this matter and I hope this means that more people will have less problems when trying to register!

If you DO have any problems at all, you can email me at sapphirematthews@gmail.com, or you can contact me via Facebook; Philippa Matthews.

Thanks folks!! :)

Please email me if you have any issues with the board, be that logging in, spammers, or anything else at all!!